do u guys belive in love,?

is their real love eny more

Most Helpful Girl

• I can love people and i believe in love from my side. But Im not so sure about others. Of course there are a few that still love but idk...

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, of course there is still real love out there. Some people just refuse it for personal reasons such as trying to get over the loss of a relationship or being exposed to too many people who find love and it doesn't work out. I'm afraid a lot of younger people go through this watching their parents divorce or separate and automatically think nothing will work for them as if a failed marriage is genetic or something.

But love is very real, and I can tell you from experience because I am enjoying a real love right now that I think is magical. :) Even if things don't work out down the road I can't deny I still had the experience.

• ERY 1 KNOWS LUV IS REEL

• Not right now I don't...

But... I will do it again when I find it again!

The new single life is always a huge challenge d:

• I NO HOW U MIGHT FEEL IN SIDE BUT LOVE IS IN THE WEND

• Love is great! :D
      It's just hard to remember why we want it, when we just lost it..
      Because it hurts just as bad as it feel good... and that's just how it is :o

• Call me old fashioned but I believe that there will always be love, whether it's true or not is all dependent on those involved and if they commit themselves to each other to love and responsibility. People doubt the feelings of their significant other although there will always be love, even if they never say it.

"Doubt thou the stars are fire;
    Doubt that the sun doth move;
    Doubt truth to be a liar;
    But never doubt I love."

Love is difficult but should always be believed in, for what can be sown from doubt?

• Yes I do believe in love and soulmates

• i want somebody to love me :/

• I wish I could answer that. I know I believe in it but I've seen a lot of guys (my one ex and current bf, plus my friend's, relative's bfs and husbands) do 'unlovely' stuff like cheating, lying and being abusive. Now all that stuff makes me doubt them, I can't say they can't love, I just don't know.

What do you think? I find it interesting that you're a guy asking this.

What Guys Said 4

• ya man I believe in it:D

• I believe in love, it'd be odd if I didn't.

The problem is, that nowadays, many people
    confuse lust for love and in the end, they're getting their
    heart broken when they realize their error. ^.~

• Yes I do. To copy a previous answer that applies:

Yes love does, but not what people commonly *think* love is.

People think love is that feeling you have in the beginning of your relationship where everything is hot, fiery, and where you can't keep your hands/eyes off each other. That is not love. That is infatuation.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable." -Bruce Lee

• i believe in love at first sight because i've been loving my mom since i opened my eyes ^^

• That is the sweetest thing I think I've ever read on GaG :)