What do you guys think if your gf is smoking?

Is it a turn off? Will you leave her? if she smokes just to relieve stress. Let's say 3-4 times a month.

I get what y'all mean. This turned me down. My boyfriend doesn't like it also but i do it anyway. I'm stopping and thank you to all of you who posted their own opinions. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Smoking is turn off I won't even approach a woman that is a smoker.

What Guys Said 12

• Lol where's the love? Haha personally it doesn't bother me, maybe because I smoke. I feel that if she wants to smoke more power to her obviously it isn't the healthiest habit but it's also not the worst, and it's her body she can do what she likes with it. I tend to find that girls who smoke are more laid back and not as uptight as many of the non-smokers I meet (just an observation)
    So personally I'd still date her so long as she can control herself. For instance if she was trying to smoke in front of my family I'd tell her not too. I'd hold her to the same standards as me. If I'm going to an important function I will not smoke so that I don't smell or in some way put others in a awkward position if however she just likes to have a cigarette or two to calm down and wind down at the end of the day then who the hell cares XP

• Well she isn't that much of a smoker. Somehow depends on his mood and if he feels like it. Most probably 2stick a month. Lol

• I got you. I smoke a bit more than that but I'm trying to ween myself off of them so we'll see XP

• 3-4 times a month? I won't attack her for it but ill still try to encourage her to quit 100% because she is so close:D im never going to push or pressure her into doing so though, ill always work at her pace with her.

• total turn off, trashy complete waste of money, stupid, looser thing to do. I could not stand being with some one who smelt like smoke or may me or my clothes/bed car or anything smell. Sorry, all done!

• Yes turn off and a deal breaker I can't go out with even the occasional smoker. Yuck.

• Smoking is a major turn off. I'd probably try and convince her to do something healthier to relieve stress.

• Turn off? Yes. Especially since I'm allergic to smoke.

I can accept it if she uses an e-cig instead.

• If She Smokes Cigarettes Then It's A No Go, Marijuana Is Fine Tho...

• That she is not my girlfriend.

Badum-pssh

• It's a huge turn-off for me. One of my biggest ones.

• It's a turn off for me. I will not leave her but i will try to make her stop smoking with all my abilities

• ... going... going... gone or just don't tell and don't do it around me cause I'm not interested in a girl that smokes end of story ! Nothing worse than seeing an attractive girl smoking , I mean what a waste !!

• I hate smoke, she should always bring chewing gum with her

What Girls Said 0