Do you think two people from diffrent races dating is a big deal?

And do you live in Canada or USA?

I live in Canada and I find we are way more open to it than people in US

Most Helpful Guy

• In the UK it's kinda weird cos when you see younger interracial couples you think it's normal and with older couples it's the same, but when you see people of the same race/culture together younger most people say it's typical and racist of the couple not to want to date other races but with older couples of the same race/culture it is just considered normal too!

weird

I don't care personally but I don't really notice. There are not many black people near where I live or go to college but we're not in a big city really however 1 of my best friends is indian (black asian) and one of my gf's best friends (one of my friends) is ugandan (black african)

What Guys Said 5

• No big deal to me. I love variety, whether it be people, food, or relationships. Why eat a hot dog, when ya can go to a buffet for the same price?

• I don't think its a big deal and I live in the South U.S... I do know that a lot of the adults around her wouldn't know exactly what to think but the times are changing and most people seem to let things like that go.

• I live in Canada and its no big deal at all. My grandmother was half Chinese and half Caucasian, my uncle is African, I'm a bit of a mix as well but mostly Asian.

I also notice a lot of white girls with dark hair find me attractive, don't know why though?

I don't think its a big deal at all, we're all human anyway.

• I live in the US and usually I don't really think its a big deal. Though if a little princessy white girl is dating a thug, then it looks pretty bad, and you can't help but think "what the hell is she thinking."

Despite this I only date outside my race because I've had too many bad experiences with white girls, and they just all seem the same to me. Not saying they're all dramatic, high maintenance, whiners, but they're just not for me.

• were I am from Houston (U.S.A) people are categorized

white people- good job, good looking people, formal and fluent in speaking english, smart

asians- good job, average lookin people, may have accent in english, big time smart

"blacks"-average job, better than average lookin people, ghetto/slang language, not that smart

hispanics-poor job, average lookin people, don't speak english or with "mexican" accent, stupid

im hispanic and if I get a white girl my family would be like "good job! great girl!" and her family would be like "did you go to the flea market and get him? what are you thinking are you drunk?"

these are streotypes, and please yall don't be telling me that my family would never say that to me, if I love him is okay (from the exm. of me and the white girl)

this is from the sterotype angle

• Come to San Francisco, white girls jump all over Mexicans over here. It's awesome.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm in Canada. It's not a big deal here at all unless it is specifically to the family of the people involved. It's generally not, but my cousin is getting married to an indian girl (indian as in her family is from india, not native) and my grandmother is pretty racist and ain't happy about it. She's like, the only one that cares though.

• I have no problem with it. I live in the US, and I'm half Asian, half white. One of my cousins is half Asian, half Mexican. Honestly, the only people who seem to be weirded out by my mixed race are Asian immigrants who aren't really used to racial intergration.

• i am from the USA and I don't see a problem with it at all

• I'm from the USA. I'm white and my Boyfriend is latino (and dark skinned). It's a non-issue for us, our friends and our families. A lot of our friends are in biracial relationships. No one has ever treated us differently out in public. I wouldn't make too many assumptions about the US in this regard.

• That's kind of pretentious, don't you think? You live in Canada not the US. Do you know a lot of Americans? Have you spent a lot of time here? You shouldn't make generalizations like that. I personally don't think it is a big deal at all, everyone I know feels the same.

• By the way, making generalizations about people from a certain country is just as dangerous as making generalization about people from a certain race.

• Lol, she was like "In canada we are less prejudiced then those racists in America" basically

• Kay sorry for making an apparent generalization And yes I have been to the US.

I was pointing out what I thought and wanted feedback on if others found this correct or not.