Is it bad that I have zero experience? Do I need to worry?

I just started dating a new guy. First guy I've ever dated, actually. I'm 22, but really inexperienced. We're talking never kissed anyone, never held hands with anyone, nothing! Mostly because I used to be really shy when I was younger, and just haven't met anyone. This guy is really sweet, but he's 25 and most likely more experienced than I am. So would you think less of a 22 year old woman with zero experience? This is the first time I'm actually embarassed about my lack of experience, probably because I really like this guy and I don't want to mess it up.
And I'm also terrified for our first kiss. He's probably expecting more than I can give him. Is that something I should be worrying about?

Most Helpful Guy

• don't expect him to expect anything. and don't expect anything of yourself other than to have a good time and enjoying your date. you're inexperienced now, you will gain experience through trial and error. there is no way around this so just realize that and come to terms with it and you will be perfectly fine.

What Guys Said 1

• If you really care for this guy and he cares for you then you owe his the courtesy of being honest your a virgin and these are your fears let him reassure let him take the pressure off of you. If you do not tell him he is not dummy he will pick up on the unease the quiet and he may think wow i guess she really is not into me.

Just be honest with him if he is your guy he will protect you and take care of you.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't over think it you will be fine