Going for lonely girls?

I have been thinking lately and I realized that I might do better if I go after the girls who are lonely and not so connected with the school social scene. Why? Because in a nutshell I am a male version of that. A lone wolf.

Here's the thing. I think that might give us something we have in common automatically and understand each other better since I understand how demoralizing it can be and be able to simultaneously kill each other's loneliness in the process which can bring us closer. Personally, I'd like a girl who sort of clings to me, you know what I mean? I am sort of clingy by nature. Another good thing is that she will be less likely to start drama or be so easily swayed by her girlfriends' opinions which is something I despise when girls do. You know the whole thing where a girl's friends think she can do "better" looks-wise and she ends up dumping a great guy because of that.

I really think being lonely myself, I might be better off making some other lonely girl's day and talking to her and asking her out. They will also be less likely to be shallow and hung up on things like social status.

Thoughts?

Also, any tips on finding and identifying these lonely girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think there is a difference between being "lonely" and being "a lone wolf."
    Someone who is lonely is probably also looking for someone. That's probably the type that would cling to you. But you can be lonely and outgoing. Perhaps this lonely person is in the social scene for the purpose of finding someone.
    "Lone wolf" and "not so connected with the social scene" sounds more like an introvert- introverts tend to prefer staying in, and aren't as outgoing, and aren't social butterflies. But introverts like their alone time, so they probably would not cling to you. Actually, you would have to be careful that your clinginess doesn't scare them off or bother them.

What Girls Said 6

• I think every girl wants to be around girls and have big groups of friends. Being lonely is like isolation from the group. Now girls can do this, but because of the reason that they don't like what friends they can have in the group. Slim pickings fricken suck. But. you should try to talk to girls that are by themselves.

Now Anono down below is right, there is a difference. But But But!!! I think you're looking for someone that want to be in a group. but just doesn't seem to fit with many groups. Like a wayward outcast. Like that crazy girl that's obsessed with long tail butterflies or something.

• Most lonely girls have a 'mask' to say for me my mask is the loud obnoxious girl that seems to hang out with everybody and is happy go-lucky person. But really I'm a quiet shy emotional person who is afraid of getting hurt. So some girls have a mask were they pretend to not be lonely but they really are. So if you can see though the mask you might find that girl. You just have to look for clues like does she often seem like she's going from group to group or she doesn't really have a main friend.

• You should try cafe or library. Somewhere quiet and peaceful.

• How do you recognize a 'lonely' person?
    Maybe they just like to be alone.

• It's not really hard... I mean.. everyone thinks im a social person but in reality I've been a loner since I was a kid... bullying isn't a got reason to be a loner but it's mine... 14 years of the sh*t isn't exactly fun... I'm pretty sure everyone looks at me funny because I'm shy and the people I do know I think I'm to clings guess to... I dunno... but we usually tend to try and hang around people or just completely avoid them... or steady I do... it really just depends for each girl

• Let's date lol

What Guys Said 0