My ex called/texted me at like 10:30 pm is that a booty call?

I missed a call the other night from my ex at around 10:30 pm and then he texted me "hey whats up." he called twice once in the afternoon and once really late at night about two months ago also. I have not answered. are these booty calls or does he really want to talk?

I feel like he wouldn't have tried this many times if it was but idk... when things ended I straight up told never to call for that
I really do want him back...

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people break up, doesn't always mean: Goodbye, my love. And I always find, with an 'EX,' that an X marks their spot, for whatever reason they have for-------Call the other nite.
    Yes, he most likely would 'Really want to talk' about getting together, and of course, with No strings attached, Nor Hooked at the hip, a 'Friends with benefits' factor, my friend.
    I don't know if I would be so bold as to call it a 'booty call,' for you were once----His one and only baby... However, he Is looking for some lovin', most likely it hits him the most at nite With the "missing the kissing,' and Again in 'The afternoon' to find Out----What's up for tonite.
    If you 'Really want him back,' then give him a shout, but I would stipulate a few ground rules so you both are on the same page. And of course, you may want all the two birds of a feather, stick together again, but I can't guarantee it will Fly with him.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 5

• You broke up for a reason. So why get back together then? It'll just remind you why you're not right for each other.

• we broke up for a really dumb reason and I was leaving to study in another country for 5 months so I would be open to trying things again, I'm just unsure of his intentions?

• Most people I know who stay in contact with an ex usually still talk just for sex.

• well things ended really badly for us...

• He only wants sex from now on.

• you think he'd call for that even when I specifically asked him not to?

• Hi:) In fact, you would only want him back under certain conditions.

• what do you mean?

• why do you think he'd do it this way i really don't get it, its such a dumb thing to say

• Probably the same reason you ask stuff here. If you don't have a discussion, and check for yourself, I don't see how you could have him back.

• If he wants to meet up at that time it is, but maybe he just wants to talk.

• well he asked whats up so I don't know

• i think he wants to meet up just to bump jiggleys... watch out !

• because he's calling at that time?

• he has called me from a blocked number and once from his friend's number as well...

• Give it some time... best of luck

What Girls Said 5

• They say anything after 10 o'clock til 5 am is booty call hour.

If you and him ended it in bad terms ignore him. If you fell out of love as to why you broke up with him maybe you should try talking to him. The fact you're asking this tells me you have probably a small thing for him still? I could be wrong.

• I do still have feelings for him, but I'm just not sure of his intentions

• He just wants to talk to you when he has no one else is there

• so it's just because he's lonely?

• even though I specifically asked him not to call for that?

• Yes he'll still want it

• This was definitely a booty call
    You have to learn the game

• so all three times he has called, when once was during the day, and texted, have all been for that reason even though I specifically told him not to call for that reason?

• He may think, once you are both together, you will change your mind.. But I am sure he is missing this lovin' feeling... xx

• you think he thinks I'll change my mind about being a booty call? thats crazy

• Booty call/weak moment

• which one?

• It's both, weak moment like he is needy, like any time it's late at night like that you're tired, possibly drunk, not thinking straight. Imagine if you did pick up the call, you'd not be as quick or sharp to handle it as you would have if he called earlier in the day, which would have at least had a chance of it being genuine.

• jeeze I mean I didn't think 10:30 was considered a that big of a booty call hour, I thought that was more reserved for like 2 am, after bars close, etc.

• Why do you still talk to your ex. Isn't he your ex for a reason? I'm confused.

• a lot of people end up getting back together, I do actually want that