How long does it take to text back some one you like?

If you're super interested in a person would it turn you off that the person does text back right away? How would you think of that person?

Most Helpful Guy

• Games aka (not replying for a while pretending to be busy) is a big turn off for me personally. I text back right away, unless I'm working.

What Guys Said 2

• Sonic ain't got nothing on my reply back speed.

• It kind of would, it would make me feel like im not worth their time if they take 15-20 mins to text me back every time. To me, if I like someone, I text back right away.

What Girls Said 3

• No, I wouldn't think so. Maybe wait 30 seconds and don't seem too eager or they might find it strange.

• If the guy I like texted me, I would reply right away.
    If I texted him, I would love for him to reply to me right away.

• If I'm interested in someone, I actually tend to take a very long time to reply! I get so completely nervous about saying something dumb or wrong, that I put it off. I once took 15 minutes to respond to a crush because I was just too shy.

• That may hurt ya worse than just saying something dumb.

• I know. >.< I just always feel pressured to say something interesting or clever to keep interest, which in turn makes me too intimidated to reply since I'm a bit air-headed and can't think well on my feet. In the situation I mentioned, he already knew how I felt so it wasn't a "does he think I like him?" situation, but I agree, it's definitely gonna hold me back.