Guys Lingerie preference? Match please?

Ok so I bought some new lingerie and want to know what to wear for my bf so pick a bra and pair of panties. Please don't comment wear nothing haha. Thanks.
Bras:
Light pink lace bra
Hot pink almost neon push up bra
Black bra
Strapless black push up bra

Panties:
Black bikini with lace waist
Black all lace thong
Navy blue g string but it has like a galaxy on the front lol would have to wear with black
Hot pink or black lace cheekster
(Sorry for vs names lol don't know what else to call them so sorry guys you may have to google haha)

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont know what your bf's taste is but i choose the Strapless black push up bra and navy blue g strings. i only dream and fantasize about doing it with a chick while she wears those two

What Guys Said 7

• Every guy is different. For me the colour really isn't all that important. I like the silky and satin material items more than sheer and lace. Basically anything can catch a finger nail is a turn off. I like the material to be smooth and sexy just like the skin of a woman body. I do not like thongs, so boyshorts or cheeksters work for me. That style really highlights and accentuates the natural curves of a womans bum! Nothing sexier than putting your hands down your gf pants to feel her bum and she has satin, silk, microfiber or similar panties on! Bras are meh to me. I love a sexy chemise, camisole or baby doll top. Have fun!

• Lace corset bustier , black bikini or thong, thigh highs and high heels. photos1.blogger.com/.../whole%20shebang.jpg

• Pictures would help lol, they can all look really different.
    They all sounds like things he would enjoy lol, pushup bra maybe not as much as the others.

• Impossible to say. We can't see what they look like, but beyond that it depends on your body and skin color, and we don't even know your bf's tastes.

• I love the sound of Navy blue g-string, Ask him to point out all the stars in front w/tongue

• What's the complication with your relationship?

• Strapless black push up bra and black lace thong.

What Girls Said 0