Would you date your best friend that you've known since birth?

I'm just asking... Random question I guess

• It depends...
  • No way thats weird
  • Yes I would if the feelings are mutual

Most Helpful Girl

• I read about a couple who were raised as brother and sister only to discover as teenagers that one of the children was adopted and they weren't related by blood. They ended up marrying each other and collectively agreed to suffer torture and possible death for their beliefs as christians in a muslim country. Today they have immigrated to Canada as refugees and live in the colder parts of the country. I think if you grow up together but aren't related by blood - there isn't much preventing you from liking or being attracted to each other.

• Well I find that different than best friends. They were "brother" and "sister" but I just think that is very gross and is wrong

• How interesting :3

What Guys Said 1

• I think it would be good I mean you know so much about each other and your not related, so why not? Just as long as you love each other then that can be a good relationship :3

What Girls Said 2

• i have a best friend that i have known since, before we were born. our moms know each other since elementary school. in my opinion i don't think i would be able to go out with my best friend because if it doesn't work out i don't know if we would be able to act the way we were before we started to date, i think i would lose the connection i would have had before i would have started to date my best friend. and he feels the same way he doesn't want to be together. now if you guys really love each other, i think it would work out. but in my other opinions, i don't think two best friends should get together, because if it doesn't work out, you might be losing someone really special in your life.

• No way.
    Many people find their friends/best friend a good match though.