What's the difference between seeing someone, dating, calling someone bf/gf?

above question: whats the difference between seeing someone, dating, calling someone bf/gf?

Most Helpful Guy

• Um... Theoretically I suppose seeing someone is not serious, and tends not to be exclusive. Dating means you have actually been going on one-on-one dates, and BF/GF means you have talked it over and decided that you are, usually with implied exclusivity... but really relationships are odd and complicated things, which rarely fit inside neat boxes.

• I agree, "ThePragmaticRomantic", just seeing someone, you're flirting and possibly considering them along with other options. People use the term interchangeably.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Seeing someone is like could mean bf/gf but it sounds not so serious. More like your just testing the waters. Dating can be the same. To me calling someone my boyfriend implies that it's a serious relationship.