I'm in a relationship delema and I need help! And fast!!! I'm in between two guys and ones my boyfriend!!!

I'm in a relationship with a guy I really like but we're constantly on and off and my best friend introduced me to one of her guy friends and now I'm starting to like him more then my boyfriend but I'm not sure if he likes me back and he wants to hang out this weekend. So I am nervous because he's a year older then me but he's never kissed anyone before and if he does like me and while we hang out he kisses me I would never forgive myself if I cheated on my boyfriend. so I am thinking about breaking up with my boyfriend, but the things is I don't want to be alone and if I break up with my boyfriend and the other guy doesn't like me I will be screwed. And the thing is me and my boyfriend got back together about five days ago and the first day was great but every day after that he just wasn't listening to me and he's been hanging out with his neighbor who happens to be a girl that he liked before he dated me. And when ever I talk to the other guy it is always a nice flowing conversation and I'm not bored by it at all. And I'm really starting to like him and I would actually love to date him. So if you could help me that would be great :)

• go for my boyfriend
  • or go for the new guy
  • or date neither

Most Helpful Guy

• Breaking up with one, then finding another much later is one thing, but finding one while you already have one is another. If you really like a single guy, you would only see him and no other.

What Guys Said 2

• if you're in love with two people at the same time, choose the second one. because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second one.
    -Johnny Depp

• You're going in to high school, you need to concentrate on your grades, as it's going to get very tough. Leave the emotional stuff at home

What Girls Said 0