Why do white girls date black boys, but white boys don't date black/mixed girls (teenagers)?

I'm a mixed girl attracted to white guys but to them I'm just a black girl and they seem to not like black/mixed girls

Just wondering

Most Helpful Guy

• Color doesn't change my opinion. An unattractive white girl is just as unattractive as an ugly black girl.

What Guys Said 7

• Personal preference that's all. You just haven't found the right guys or there were guys that liked you but you weren't interested in them like that. You'll meet someone who likes you for you and you like them back someday. So for now, just focus on your passion and live life.

• Thank you , the question is for my friend who really wants a white boyfriend but doesn't know what to do. I'm actually talking to someone as of now.

• Ah I see. Tell her I said to stay strong and don't lose hope. Just stay positive and they WILL eventually meet that guy. And that's great to hear. I'm happy for you.

• This will probably change as you get older. There are guys that like all races and some will have preferences for you and other black women.

• I'm white and I like half black/half white girls alot. I actually tend to like them more than plain white girls. They're more exotic and attractive in my opinion.

• Thank god for another stupid race question that is all inclusive with it's words. Show me some stats that white guys do this or don't do that.

• I'll be honest from what I have experienced black women have been really rude to me. And it seems they get really angry over weird things or get offended easily.

• cuz guys are racist... women are so much better...

• And you're only the 653425209587th black/mixed black girl asking if white boys are attracted to your kind or not.

• Umm ok thanks I guess

• No , you obviously missed the point of the question. It's just a question not a call of desperation. But if you're going to give an opinion you don't have to be rude. Then again thanks anyway for your opinions.

• Sure it's not a call for desperation. If it wasn't desperation, why are there millions of questions asked by black girls whether white guys are attracted to them or not?

What Girls Said 7

• Are you mad to them you're just a black girl? You want them to see you as half? So what if they just see you as a black girl does it matter? You ARE black nothing wrong with that, some will like it some won't, not the end of the world.

• I have to disagree with you some white boys do. just. not all. Trust. me I know.

It's just the guys preference just like yours is white guys I'm sure you'll find a white guy that likes you =)

• I'm a brown girl and 90% of the guys I've dated were white, as is my SO. So I don't think that's true, but maybe it is where you are.

• I'm black and dated several white guys so has others ... its not race thats the factor its just their preference

• I'm a mixed girl , I have dated white guys its not being black or mixed its just their preference

• I'm mixed have dated some white guys while I was in my teen years... Its just their preference not hate to black or mixed girls.. But girl our black men are the best ! I hope you open your eyes to the better side of life :P

• And girl you're cute af its probably just the white guys in your area

• Lol thanks girl so are you! And yea I live in Mississippi so it's like that down here

• All my boyfriends have been white and I'm not white so yeah