Guy I'm dating joked about my breasts?

They are pretty big. But they don't look freakish on my body. Anyways there is nothing I can do about them. My ex once hurt my feelings a lot by saying they should always be in a bra if I want to look good. This new guy I'm dating said they were crazy big. I asked of he meant badly and he said no in a good way. The next time we we're intimate he joked that I could feed a whole African village. We were laying in bed and I hit him like no you did not say that and kind of half laughed. Now I'm crying because I feel like he doesn't like them either. Am I overreacting? I try so hard to love them. My first boyfriend when I was 16 was crazy about them so he made me feel good. Im never going to get a reduction because I'm not into vanity of that level. The guy I'm dating still gives them attention in bed but I'm just hurting inside now. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're being a stupid girl, which is your genetic right I suppose.

Your boyfriend loves your boobs, probably way more than you ever did, he just doesn't know how to express himself in a way that doesn't send you into a tailspin of self-loathing and tears.

• Thanks a lot, you're just an empathetic individual

• Such *

• You clearly do because you took the time to comment... Twice! Lol

What Guys Said 8

• He loves your big boobies. Simple as that. Your ex was probably right though. About wearing a bra like all the time so when you're older they still look really nice. I'm no boob specialist, just an enthusiast so don't put too much stock in my advice about the bra thing, I wouldn't really know.

• I've heard large breasts can cause serious back damage down the road. You might want to look into it to make sure that won't happen to you. Other than health reasons you have no reason to get a reduction. It also sounds like you need to start dating some classier guys. If nothing else, at least guys that are courteous about your body.

• I have strong broad-ish shoulders and I'm tall. They don't hurt me at all. But thanks. Maybe cause they're all in their 20s and immature?

• maybe... I don't know what to tell you :/

• You over-reacted. Don't be so defensive, and have some self-confidence.
    You should have taken it as a compliment. I'm sure he likes everything about you.

• 0|0
  • His comment was very likely with good humor, and if he is getting intimate with you chances are he likes your breasts that come with the package that makes you, you. Nothing to worry over other than working on self confidence.

Also breast reductions are usually for comfort, as opposed to implants which are more for fluff and vanity.

• most girls who have small tits want to be in your size... he was just joking around... i'm sure he loves your bosom. lemme guess is it D cup?

• he's a dope... i like large boobs, i'll treat them as gods, not mock them...:D

• I am sure they are great. I think he met that as a compliment. Most guys like big boobs.

What Girls Said 5

• His comments were a bit tactless, yes. But still, they were kind of harmless. He clearly likes your boobs, even though he compliments them in an odd way. If you don't like the way he talks about them, simply tell him that you'd prefer it if he didn't make lame jokes about (even if he means no harm). The whole African village thing was pretty tasteless.

• I can empathize with you. I have gigantic boobs and while most men I'm intimate gush about them, there are those few who consistently mention just how big they are.

Or the dreaded group convos where someone always says "more than a handful is a waste" then looks at me apologetically -_-

It sounds like he's just joking in good humour. Don't let it get to you.

• I know how you feel girl. I'm pretty sensitive when it comes to my boobs because they're big also. So when a guy jokes about them even if he didn't mean any harm i'm just like... oh. Guys love boobs though. How can they not? They're like fluffy pillows. Don't let it get to you. Embrace your tig 'ol bitties.

• i think he really wants to say something about your breasts since he loves them he just can't think of anything smart so he makes stupid comments.

• Well, Every girl and guy are different. If he didn't like them, he wouldn't pay attention. Sometimes guys just word things wrong. With my boyfriend, he plain out told me he loved em. however sometimes it wasn't worded right. Just tell him how you feel about it. Be straight up about it, you dont have to blurt it out over dinner, but if you guys are being active, then you should be mature enough to talk about this. Do you like them yes or no? Regardless of his answer, Just let him know. If you feel bad about it say so.
    Personally a joke like that hasn't been made to me. and I have a large size. But my bf would use the word "beautiful", "amazing".
    But I believe he likes them, probably loves them. He just doesn't know how to say it.
    talk it out with him and ssee wassup