Should I stay, or should I go?

I've been talking to this guy for about 2 months. We've gone on a couple dates, I've met his friends and family already, and they all like me! He use to always tell me how awesome and how beautiful I was, now I get "hi" instead of "hey beautiful" and barely texted. Yes, we have fooled around a little, but no sex yet... how can I when there's no effort to hang out?
Did I do something wrong? Is he just freaking cause I got too close? Things were bomb, how did I get to this point? Should I just tap out?

I was in a serious relationship for 3 years. He hasn't handed me the title of girlfriend, but I kinda have it according to everyone. Guys go sometimes when they see I can be their lady, and chill with the boys.

Most Helpful Guy

• The initial honeymoon period is over.
    Have you never been in a relationship before? This always happens.

• I was in a serious relationship for over 3 years and previously he's been in one for over 4 years, so we know how to handle them.

What Guys Said 2

• STAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• If you stay there will be trouble, If you go there will be double.
    So he's gotta let you know, Should you stay or should you go!

What Girls Said 0