I don't want to pressure her, but I just can't help how I feel?

We work together. We hang out. We are smoking buddies.

Worst part is, I like her. Makes things emotionally difficult for me and I don't want to o drag her down with me.

She had told me that she doesn't want a relationship right now because she had just gotten out of one. Not like she was telling me, but it just came up during a conversation. Maybe she knows I like her and is just giving me a hint or maybe I am just over-thinking it, but I really want to tell her how I feel, but I don't want to ruin our friendship.

This is really hard. I don't know what to do.

What Girls Said 1

• My best advice would be to either ignore your feelings or tell her honestly 'I really value our friendship, but I feel that you should know that I like you. You mentioned that you aren't interested in a relationship right now, and I want you to know I respect that completely. I\m telling you about my feelings because I feel that trust is super important. I am very happy to stay friends, but if in time you would like to try a relationship, let me know.' : )

The risk is still there of it compromising your friendship, but telling her now is better that waiting six months and her either moving onto someone else, or finding out by accident that you like her and it making things even more awkward. The other option, ignoring it, is not meant as a quick fix. By 'ignore it', I do mean try to move on.

• I meant to add a 'Good Luck~' to the end of that. oops! lol So, good luck! : D

What Guys Said 0