How does first date feels like?

Please lemme know how was ur first dates n how it feels like? Do u normally accept the guy/girl u had date with?

Most Helpful Guy

• First and only date I've ever been on went really well because I mad myself more confident that I usually was to avoid any awkwardness. She was pretty shy but i managed to get her out of her shell a bit and we had a good time :) I spent £60 because I'm a bit of a mug haha

What Guys Said 1

• First dates are sorta scary because you wanna look your best and show a good impression onto her. My first date was at an arcade and we laughed and had fun versing and playing with each other and at the end she made out with me before I left and I had a big smile on my face while walking to my car xD Awesome first date for me personally.

What Girls Said 1

• First dates are always nerve wrecking because you want to make an amazing first impression but also haven't reached that comfort level yet with that person.