Interracial dating-How do white guys feel about black girls?

What percentage of white guys that likes black girls. What do white guys think or say behind a black female. Are white guy intimidated by black girls. I just want to know what's going on with white guys. White guys hell me out.

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends where you live. In the south it's a low percentage, but up north and out west you will get better results. To be honest most white guys PREFER white women but that applies to all races since black women PREFER black men. A lot of white guys get intimidated by black girls since they don't act like white girls and aren't used to it.

• "since they don't act like white girls and aren't used to it.
      This is exactly why people like her are asking these questions. People apply behavior to race. I get told "You act white" all the time. It is agonizingly ridiculous to think that the color of your skin can be applied so liberally to behavior.

What Guys Said 10

• I am white and have dated black women, and it was great. I never understood the problem with why skin color is such a big deal, that may be because I am white, and don't have to face the same problems as black people. But I love black women. I think we should date who we want , life's too short to add onto typical daily problems by worrying about skin color.

• Questions about white guys and black girls, boob size and dick size... EVERY DAY

• Black women are stunning, it varies hugely from person to person. I find them very attractive

• Do black girls not like any other guys besides white guys interracially? Because there isn't a day when I haven't seen multiple questions asked by black girls about white guys but not once about any other guys.

• actually there isn't nothing for me to tell about black girls, and i look them like white girls, BUT i will never date a black girl because i'm white and i prefer to be a white girl even if the black girls are sometimes more sexy and they has usually nicer body !

:)

• wouldn't date one.

• Dothago yothagou wothagant tothago gothago othagout?
    5 stars for the original question. I used to date black girls but after seeing this question for the 89342573485034289753428790342897658756203487th time I cut my pecker off.

• I've never dated a black girl before but I've had a crush on 2 different black chicks and considered asking one of them to go out with me.

for me there are one or two features black people/girls have that are just a turn off but sometimes there might be a smaller girl who say doesn't have "phat lips" and is very cute that I like and would even consider dating.
    I think I tend to like half black chicks most.

• Some white guys are open to dating black girls, others aren't. Some of us have a lot of misconceptions. When I was younger, I heard something, I don't even really remember the details, but basically it was one black person berating another for dating outside the race. From then on, I just assumed that blacks were highly opposed to interracial dating.

Add to that that I'm a white male, and for years and years was basically told that I'm responsible for every ill that's befallen the black race, and just I couldn't see any reason why a black girl would ever want to date a white guy, and so despite the fact that I was really attracted to black women, I never bothered to ask one out.

• Not many black women are at all interested in white guys, so be open towards them and let them know you do like white guys. You'll be able to get one if that's what you really want even if they do "hell" you out. lol

What Girls Said 3

• They consider you less than. Let it go.

• I love how you say let it go. people who just say " let it go" are obviously people who don't face racial oppression on the daily. and being considered less is awful and im sad that you don't recognize that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz-vgDOjAck

• Doesn't mean it's not and issue, and that doesn't mean you don't face oppression on the daily

• Bye hoe lol why the such does it matter if white boys want you or not! We'll survive bitch lol the issue is that white boys are romanticized and y'all think y'all gone get something that y'all aren't.

I do face oppression bitch. That's why I said psych lol bye

• I find it wry sad that this question still has to be asked in this day and age

• They use black women as side pieces. You'll never meet their mom or family. Truth

• Not truth. Truth for cowards raised by racists but not 100% true.

• Not racist just a realist. I don't want black women getting hurt or disappointed or disillusioned.