First date?

this guy I met online wants to hang out with me... but the thing is, he wants to hang out/cuddle at the park at 9 pm... thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's weird. Unless there is like some social event going on at the park at 9 PM, I wouldn't suggest agreeing to that.

What Guys Said 7

• Don't worry about what he will think about you. It's what you think about you that counts. As peoe get older they don't focus that much on how fast is to fast. How alse are you going to know if your chemestry is right? Nothing like a kiss or a teate to find out:)

• Go on a second date and see what happens.

• Not easy, but its not a particularly tasteful thing to do. The whole "wait until the x date!" stuff is nonsense, but but seeing a girl leap at me like that would be disconcerting for many reasons.

• Go for it! Only 2 things might happen he will rape you then kill or kill then rape :)

To be serious I wouldn't advice you to go, you don't know he might be some kind of freak

or could be that he wants some kind of romantic so he thinks that park at 9 pm is romantic:)

And meet guy online is not a best way (only my opinion)

• you are just the same girl I was dating recently I got nothing from her I even slept in her bed but no sex so why are we dating for I don't understand

• dont go 9pm!

he might be a sicko

• inmost cases, yeah...

What Girls Said 2

• Girl you crazy! think about it, he want you to hang out with him at the park at 9 pm...

okey I get the hole park thing but at 9pm? and you don't even know him in person?

Nahhh girl don't take that risk...Don't go.

• coming from a girl, I don't think so. like you said the chemistry was just really good. everyone fools around anyway so no big deal, you're normal =]