Is it too early in our relationship to propose to her?

I'm 25 and my girlfriend is 33, we've been dating seriously now for 2 months, i've never fallen this deeply and madly in love with anyone this fast before like i've fallen for this woman. We regularly tell each other " I love you" and we have both expressed to each other how we feel that we are truly soulmates and that it was no doubt "love at first sight" for us both. We spend a lot of time together and she wants to move in with me here in a couple weeks. I want to marry her, I know that with all my heart and I know she'd say yes but I am still hesitant to pop the question to her. Should I wait a couple more months? It just feels so right.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, you should wait it out a couple of months more, at least. You're still in a phase of your relationship which is completely controled by infatuation. Well, things will cool down after a while (you'll still love her dearly, but you'll be more in control of your emotions) - and that's the phase you need to reach, in order to make such a big decision.

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on if ur both willing to make it work... I would wait a couple of months just to see how it goes cuZ... But do what ur heart says if u think time is right buy a ring and don't just ask her make her remember it and set it up but surprise her lol good luck...

• Way too early. 2 months?

• I would just wait a couple months because right now is still the "honey moon" stage of a relationship

• I would wait a couple of weeks or a month see how it is living with eachother. Talk about marriage with her, see what her opinions are and then take it from there.

What Guys Said 0