What does she mean when she says, "If you're mad at me you have all the right to be."?

I like this girl. She's my best friend (known her for 3 years). A month ago I asked her out, and she asked for time to think about it. She hasn't said anything definitve yet, and I've never pressed the issue. This last weekend, I was out of town (and didn't tell her). She asks me on Saturday to hang out, to which I tell her "I'm busy tonight. Sorry." To which she replies immediately... "If you're mad at me you have all the right to be. Do your thing and we'll chat later ;)"?

We have hung out several times since I asked her out.

Most Helpful Girl

• She simply assumed that you were not really busy, but just mad at her because she turned down your invitation, and had realized or regretted that she did... She likes you, I guess

What Girls Said 3

• She thinks she did something to get you angry at her. Or I think its because you asked her out and she took raincheck on it

• Can you rephrase the second half of your comment?

"Or I think its because you asked her out and she took raincheck on it"

What do you mean by this?

• You asked her out but she didn't say anything back

• I would say she thinks you lied about being busy and you're mad at her, because she didn't answer your question right away :)

• she probably thinks your playing mind games since she took so long to answer you. she probably didn't think you were really "busy" .

What Guys Said 1

• she's holding herself guilty for whatever reason, she is holding herself accountable.