Is being fat a no-no in dating?

is it better to lose weight, if you're fat?

Most Helpful Girl

• Fat as in unhealthy, yes it is.

• but in aesthetics is this so?

• er... no, but your entire tone was such... not bothered, I just blow you off in kind... it's how humanity is...

What Girls Said 3

• I've been fat, I've been not fat. I dated either way. If you want to lose weight, go for it. If not, don't.

• You shouldn't change for anyone if you're comfortable in your body. There is someone out there for everyone.

• Yeah, it's a big no-no. Prob cause I'm pretty tiny.

What Guys Said 7

• its not a no-no. you don't have to be muscular and ripped to get dates bruh. depending on how fat you are it may be better to lose weight for beneficial health factors but for dating? you don't have to.

• Not really. If you have money you can get any girl you want. Being smart helps.

If you're lucky you'll find a good girl that doesn't care about any of that. I think that's about a 10% chance, tho. Good luck.

• If you're rich then you're fine.

• I guess so. We were given our looks, but being fat is kind of a choice and not a good one if you ask me.
    *Lost 90 pounds.

• some women have a fetish for fat men

• isn't that just being too PC? I don't know anybody in the real world who thinks that..

• i don't know what area your in but down in here in texas you'll see a lot fine latin women with beer belly/pot belly guys and they will tell you thats what they like.

• I used to be fat and got almost no female attention. Lost 85 pounds now women actually notice me. It was a great decision on my part and recommend it to anyone.

• Obesity kills over 3 million people a year, so it's better to lose weight regardless if you care about your life.