Would you date a girl who was a phone sex operator?

Seriously considering doing this for side money

Most Helpful Guy

• what does a phone sex operator title entail exactly?

• Literally talking sexually to lonely men to make them cum

• Yeah-- it's like a dollar a minute

• OMG R U SERIOUS. MILK THAT SHIT!

What Guys Said 10

• Out of all sexual things you can do a bunch of fake moaning and turning a tooth brush on and off doesn't sound to much like cheating to me so i could consider it if i really loved her. But i much rather have her take a different job.

• Damn, I thought those positions are usually taken by elderly women that are waaaaaay to old to work as prostitutes to be honest.

Anyway, if my girlfriend would have a side job like this, I probably wouldn't mind as long as she's quiet about it.
    And maybe I'd call once just for lulz.

• yeah i would i mean its not like she's violating her body by having sex with lots of guys. she's just helping guys get off. its like a public service lol. and besides i bet it would teach her to talk real dirty in the bedroom which is a plus haha

• Sure as long as you never put me on hold :)

• Nahhh why?

• Phone sex operator sure, any kind of prostitute no way.

• Hell no...

• Could just go all out and become a prostitute. Illegal, but easier (notice the sarcasm)

• sure why not. who cares.

• I wouldn't mind, if she needed the extra money then it's no big deal for me. Plus, if she got good at it then she'd be able to turn me on more easily.

What Girls Said 1

• This reminds me of Anne Hathaway and Eric from that 70s show (i dont know his real name) but anyway it was amazing and she could do any accent plus it was pretty funny:

Anne Hathaway - Russian Accent (Valentine's Day): http://youtu.be/Mv_F_ZLAtzY

Oh and Eric didn't support her but eventually got over it and they continued dating.

Your question also reminds me of this movie which was also funny:
    For a Good Time , Call - Official Trailer [HD]: http://youtu.be/qigVz5l8v9Q

And one of the girls even met and fell for a guy that was one of her regulars.

So who's to say the guy will care?