Why do girls complain when you hug them with one arm?

I hugged my girlfriend with one arm and she got mad at me.

Most Helpful Guy

• You greet a buddy with a one arm hug a girl/woman does not want to be treated like a buddy they want intimacy they want contact they want to be engulfed in our arms and drawn up against our chest with a firm hug they want to be made to feel safe and feel small and protected.

• Thank you for the MHO and trust me you perfect this and you will stand out from the other boys and other girls will wish you were hugging them.

What Girls Said 7

• I give that "one arm"/ side hug to people I really don't want to hug but always say,

"Where is my hug?"...

lol

• That's more of a friend hug.

• Girlfriend wants embrace! Feel the comfort of your arms around her

• I'd be totally fine with it. I'm pretty claustrophobic so I don't really like full and tight hugs all that much...

• It's because it doesn't feel as intimate and loving that way

• LOLOL. i don't give a funk... wait your GF? you hugged her with one arm... thats weird

• that's a hug you give to a friend or to someone you don't really like. we want are bf to hug us like they mean it to feel your warmth. it feels nice when you give us a good hug.

What Guys Said 2

• she probably wanted a full on hug because she prefers it to be more special

• Because that's a hoe hug.