Who made a first move?

Who did a first step in the initiation - you or your partner? What did you or he/she say?

Most Helpful Guy

• she was very straight forward in her advances... very aggressive in her flirting... describing me as hot this and hot that... me being calm and cool and usually ignoring women like that i played it off but she was soooooo persistent..
    i think it took months before i gave in LOL

What Guys Said 4

• Me :)

It's private, but I had given her compliments and paid her a lot of attention. She apparently had no clue till I explained why I was doing nice things for her, but I didn't use the L word till a bit later. In all cases, I am a wuss, but I felt compelled to say how I felt because I felt strongly about it. It was pointless pretending otherwise. =)

• She said I love your voice ( i had ordered a coffee) I have a very very deep voice.

• Not really sure to be honest.
    We were like asteroids drifting in the emptiness of space and gravity just pulled us together and the spin pulled us apart.

• I did back then. Just asked her if she'd like to meet up.

What Girls Said 1

• Well we're no longer together anymore but really it was neither of us, it was my friends aha, but I guess you could say it was me as I was the one who told them lol