Are my bf moving too fast?

My bf and I are 15. We've known each other since kindergarten, and we were BFFs for 2 years. We've been dating for 2 months, and we had our 1st kiss 4 days ago. It was each of our first kisses. We've talked about going further, and we both want to. We've already discussed our future: college, marriage, kids, etc. Is it too soon to start doing more?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Think again. You have many years of freedom ahead. Many boyfriends possibly and often the first one is not the one. Freedom is so easily lost by a simple mistake.
    Dance until you are at least 25 and look after yourself.

• Since you've known each other so long... I don't think that's too fast at all.

You dated almost 2 months without KISSING? Talk about self control. :-D

• WHoooaaaa there, slow down m'laddo, that's wayyy to far to be talking about marriage and kids! I mean come on! You're 15!

• Yes. Your ambition is refreshing, but SLOW down! You guys are only 15 after all :D

What Girls Said 0