Help! In need of girls opinion?

I'm sure some girls like me but I don't know who. How do I know if a girl likes me, or what are some things girls do when they like you?

Most Helpful Girl

• What I do when I like a guy is look at him a lot, make myself look extra cute/beautiful around him, smile at him a lot, etc. But I don't want him to think that I'm desperate, so I try to make it somewhat subtle.

Maybe try to befriend one of her friends and ask if she talks about you often. Girls almost always tell their friends about their love life. Just make sure that the girl you like (or who you think likes you) doesn't feel threatened by you talking to her friend. Jealousy is very common.

If you REALLY want to know, and none of this is working, go with the best thing possible: Ask her! It's a sure-fire way to tell. If she hesitates, it will either be her trying to hide the fact that she likes you, or her trying to let you down easily. Just don't over-analyze anything. Good luck! Hope I helped.

What Girls Said 7

• Welcome to the male burden of dating. If a girl doesn't want you to know, you never will.
    If she does want you to know, you already do.

And no one will ever confirm it for you.
    The only confirmation comes approaching her openly.

• I'd stare a little and being nervous around him.

• I laugh a lot and give out lots of hugs lol and i dont give out hugs 2nE1 so they know they r special XD

• If I like a guy I would sometimes not look him straight in his eyes and get really shy and don't act like my crazy self like when I hung with my girls

• When I like a guy I get so shy! Ugh :( But I'll try to flirt with him more, look him in the eye and smile a lot. I'll also take extra time to get ready if I know I'm seeing him. That often time leads to nothing though lol the best way is to be direct and let them know.

• I don't really act any different, because I have to know if he likes me first. After I know he's interested, we hang out and text a lot.

• Personally, if I like a guy I will be somewhat nervous around him or play with my hair, or earrings.

What Guys Said 0