My crush saw me in my underwear?

Okay, so I went to the store with a group of my friends and my crush was there. Anyways while walking back to my friends house it started to rain and everyone got soaked. My dress became kinda see through so my friend told me to go to her room and change into her clothes. I thought everyone heard me say I was going upstairs but I don't know. So I started getting undressed and when I pulled my dress off I heard the door kinda creak open, so of course I snapped around and he was just kinda standing there looking at me. He closed the door and left and afterwards I was super embarrassed and just went home. I don't know how to damage control this situation and make it less weird between us. I'm really scared that he won't talk to me again. So any tips on how to ease the tension is great

I honestly think I'm kinda bothered by it cease I have really low self confidence. I truffled with an ED for a while, so unless I'm starving I think I look bad

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, your friends are well meaning but incredibly misinformed about how to get men. They told him to go right on in knowing you'd be in a compromise form of dress. You gotta tell him that you didn't want to be seen like that till at least the 10th date and no, nudity by itself doesn't get you a man. You gotta do more and nudity can help if used responsibly.

Back to the main point, tell him you didn't want him to seen like that unless you were in a relationship and he may take the hint.

What Guys Said 10

• Underwear... Bikini... What's the difference? It's no big deal. He's your crush, so if anything, it's fortuitous. Just laugh it off, and if anything, depending on your sense of humor you could tell him he owes you for that little stunt.

• He owes you an apology who just opens a door without knocking. You did nothing wrong your innocent

• There's no reason to damage control. You and he may be a little embarrassed but it's just that. It's only award if you make it awkward. I highly doubt he would stop talking to you.

• I think he deliberatly walked in to see you. And Im sure He will be wanking and fantazing iver yiu tonight. Especially if he was checking you out wett and transparent. Dont trip though

• So it happened. Move on and pretend it never happened. Why wouldn't he still like you? lol

• To me nothing happened, don't see what's the big deal. If that guy makes a fuss about it then he needs to grow some balls. You were't even naked lol

• Be grateful. If HE likes you in return, then he will be more prone to come get you now that he has already seen you

• It shouldn't be that bad, unless you had granny pants on?

• Just talk to him again, everything will be fine

• I think it cute and sexy. I would think it a turn on for him

What Girls Said 6

• If anything, he should've sang "You look so perfect standing there in that American Apparel underwear" lol that way it would've been something you both could laugh at. If anything, you shouldn't be as embarrassed as he was being creepy by walking over and staring :)

• Yeah it was a little weird. Also I don't get the " you look so perfect standing there in your American appearal underwear" thing

• Oh my bad. Its a reference to a popular song by a boy band. But apparently you don't listen to 5 Seconds of Summer. I was jus tryna make it less awkward on your part. Lol but instead i failed miserably =/

• Haha no it's okay. Now that you mention their name I think I've heard of them. I don't listen to the radio much. But thanks for trying to make me laugh

• How I would love to have my crush see me in bra and panties... ;) then act shocked to freak him out and have him apologize DVD walk away.

Act normal... is not like he saw butt naked.

• Honestly, you guys can just laugh about it. Getting tense or embarrassed is inevitable but it doesn't need to be that way.

• Honestly he was probably just as embarrassed as you are. I would just ignore it probably or make a joke about it lol

• what kind of undies were they? hopefully nothing embarrassing, i hope it's all better now! he probably got over it :)

• Were u wearing a bra at least?

• Yeah I was in my bras and panties