I can only see him on weekends, and it's driving me insane?

I've been dating this guy for nearly 2 months now. We used to see each other twice a week (one time during weekdays and one time during the weekend). But now, we both started classes in different universities, but in the same city. We both have time-consuming majors (Medicine and Architecture), so it's impossible for us to see each other during the week, so we can only go out on the weekend. I don't know, dating and relationships are new to me, but it's driving me insane. I miss him so much all the time. I usually have a lot of stuff to do, but I can't concentrate very well because I'm thinking about him and how much I miss him and how much I wish it's already the weekend.

Is this feeling (missing him) is going to last forever? How can I cope with this? Has anyone being in this situation and wants to share their story? Thank you

What Guys Said 1

• Im dating this girl who lives more then an hour away, we both have demanding jobs and like you we only see each other during the weekend normally Saturday. But we send texts to each other through out the day, and answer them when we have a minute here and there. It helps but the missing part is still there, but thats how you know you actually like them...

What Girls Said 0