GAGers what do YOU prefer?

What age do you prefer to date? & why?

Please comment with details below.

I prefer older guys... like two to ten years older than men. I'm 18:)

• I prefer to date younger guys/girls.
  • I prefer to date guys/girls the exact same age.
  • I prefer to date older guys/girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• In between 19-27 is good... I cannot date younger than me and I've date much older than 27 lol.

• That's my preference too:)

What Guys Said 3

• Between 20-27, I'm 25.

• Youngest to date is half your age plus 7.

• Which makes sense for her because at least where I live, the age of consent, is 16. Half of 18 is 9, then you ad 7, is 16. She can't date younger than 16, according to this rule, as well as is most places, legally. What about for old though. What's the rule for older?

• Same rule.

• I like hot, young beaver.

What Girls Said 5

• I've always preferred older. Even at 16, my first relationship was with a guy who was 24. I never dated any "around my age", they were always anywhere from 6-22 years older.

However, one time I did date a guy ten years younger than me (I was 31, he was 21) which was just weird but we just liked each other so much and it seemed to work. I felt like he was just never going to catch up with the things I wanted to do in life so we ended it as I still felt more connected with older men.

The man I'm with now is 7 years older.

• You seem to have no problems finding anyone... I'm jealous. Any advice?:/

• A little older or my age, the younger guys are not mature enough sometimes, I'm not some old hag now but there is aline and it is CONSTANTLY crossed. A no no in my book.

• I like older men but I prefer someone who is mature and that does not always mean older so I would take a chance with a guy around my age if he seem to have a good head on his shoulders and wanted to settle down and was not a party pooper.

• Im 16 and right now I prefer to date guys in the 16-19 age range

• Around my age because we are at the same stage in our life.