Is a body-con dress a bit too much for a first date?

picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/...hear-bodycon-dres.jpg

I have the same exact dress and the body for it and long legs.. not really sure if its too much or weird.. i'm just usually the sweats and jeans girl so not very sure. Can't really wear that to a restaurant and all :P

Girls would you wear something like this?
Guys would you like your date to wear this?

Thanks guys !
I think I'll change my mind :P
Will wear one nearer to my knees and less cleavage (:

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're going to showing that much cleavage, you should cover up your legs. If you want to show that much leg, cover up the cleavage.

I'm not saying that is a damn fine dress, I'm just saying that you're advertising a lot. If that's what you're going for, go get 'em, but if you're going for a classy look, you can show cleavage or legs, but never both.

What Guys Said 6

• I just saw a woman wear this... omg its soo hot but maybe too hot I'd be too distracted. Don't want to be banned from GaG so ill end it there.

• It's very sexy. My tongue would definitely be on the ground. It's a little, little too revealing so I can't fully recommend it, but I would still love to date someone in that.

• it looks good ! :D
    go for it ! , i would love a girl i'm going on a date with to rock up with that on !

• Pretty sexy to me, i wouldn't mind ;)

• If you want to surprise him and give him a boner, wear it
    If not, wear it anyways

• Depends on where you're going. You could wear it to a rest. you just would probably not have a fun time trying to get comfortable

What Girls Said 8

• Nice dress, but if it's short, then I agree with what the other girls said about how you may not want to show that much cleavage with that much leg! :) but it's your decision! If you can pull it off, which is awesome, then go for it! :)
    Peace,
    Margaret

• that is hot especially if you do have the curves and ass for it !!
    I wouldn't be able to pull it of haha
    But go for it , it looks nice for a restaurant
    Will surprise the dude tho since you say your usually in sweats :P

• It's a bit much for my preferences, if it was a typical bodycon dress it'd be alright but thats like hella cleavage. If you feel comfortable in it however you should rock it anyway regardless of what anyone else says

• That particular dress is a bit over the top for a first date imo. It's more of a club dress. I'd say go for it if the neck line weren't so low-cut.

• It seems like a lot for a first date, especially if you're going to a restaraunt or the movies.

I would say wear that dress to the club, and wear another to dinner.

• WOAH.
    It's only ok if you're ok with putting out sooner rather than later.

You gotta be classier than that unless the date is at a night club...

• Might as well be naked since it's showing practically everything.
    He sure won't have to wonder what you look like with clothes off.

• I would wear it if i had a body for it :P
    But wear it its so hot !!!