What is your idea of a perfect first date and why is it so?

mine is:
watching bootleg DVDs in the basement and eating food.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh what brilliant question, a first date to me would be "laid back and informal", I would just be trying to get to know the person.

I love frozen yogurt though, so it'd be cool to have lunch in the afternoon somewhere close by to a "Yogi Castle" so we could walk on over there afterwards.

Then a trip to the movie that same evening would be cool, she could either go home or spend that with me talking about the movie. I'd hug her goodnight if she did leave and ask if I could give her a kiss on the cheek afterwards.

What Guys Said 2

• Finding out that the girl and I have A LOT in common. Where the conversation flows between us really well. Where we both have a fun time, and are interested in seeing each other again.

As for what we're doing... probably coffee.

• coffee, miniature golf and end it with some savage fucking.

What Girls Said 2

• Getting a coffee and going to a bookstore to first of all, see if the guy reads at all (bonus if he does), and then to see what books he likes if he does read. If he goes right to self help to pick up a book on the Kama Sutra, then we will take the date right back to my place.

• Warped tour because its been my top dream for 5 years and if a guy was attentive enough to get me a ticket I would literally cry in front of him and having it be a date is literally the only thing that could make that day better. Would probs be the best day of my life besides my wedding lol