Finding your high school sweetheart?

Ok so I know high school is about finding your highschool sweetheart but I'm talking to this guy that I really like! But we're long distance so I know we'll find somewhere else in high school but I don't want another guy I want him but he says if I find someone go for it but he doesn't want to be in a long distance relationship with me because like he says its going to hurt him that we can't kiss or anything but what should I do

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Ok, so ik u like him a lot but at the same time he doesn't want to be with u because he could get hurt, so even tho its going to hurt alot, kind. Let him go, not fully (because he might change his mind) u guys can still talk unless its going to hurt you too much... and for the highschool sweet heart, dont look for a guy, he should come to you, if that doesn't happen... you should know exactly who u belong with