Need help getting a guys attention?

he used to like me ut we never dated i wanna get him to like me again and i need tips on what to do say text wear...

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd like to offer some advice however can you shed some light on what happened in the past. For instance, if you were aware he was interested in you, what was done or wasn't done to allow that opportunity to slip by? Why didn't you go on a date then? Did he not ask you? Is it possible he may have come to think you were not interested? These are much more important factors than adjusting your wardrobe and texting just the right thing. Without much to go on, I'd say if the guy liked you, showed interest then your best bet is to show a genuine interest in him and let it build. If it still isn't going anywhere you may have to be the one to pull the trigger and ask him out. Rule of thumb if a guy was into you before and there was nothing malicious done to him for him to not like you, he'll most likely still retain some of that interest, it's just needs to be peeked again. Take an interest in who he is and particular what he does, career wise, his passions and so on. Men don't get asked about themselves nearly enough by women, and we like that sort of attention as much as women. We want to feel valued as well. Express that you value his company and opinion and you'll be that much closer to getting him re-interested. A G-Rated comment about his good looks will definitely get his attention. Again, something we'd love to hear as guys but rarely do. Naturally looking your best, feeling your sexiest well only help your cause, but it's not 100% the answer unless you want to simply hook-up. Communication is key. Hope this helps.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• You should give him a kiss surprisingly... that would be helpful to improve your relationship if you like him. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If he use to like you there is a BIG chance that feeling is still inside if him somewhere (unless u did something really bad to make him not like you anymore) all you really have to do is flirt and complement him. make sure you be yourself to (i delt with the same thing your dealing with)

0|0
    0|0
    • well said, and one hell of a lot more to the point than my long drawn out comment. short and sweet... nice to see men and women can be on the same page about something. kudos, we think alike!