Is he being rude, or am I just being over-sensitive?

Okay so a few days ago I went on a first date with this seemingly great guy, and we've been exchanging paragraph-long texts since then. So we're planning dinner for tomorrow, and he he suggested that he come pick me up. Well besides the logistics of that not making sense (he'd have to pass the place we're going in order to pick me up, and then backtrack), I'm just not comfortable with him coming to my house yet. He was almost pushing the matter so I said we should compromise. I'd meet him at the dinner place, and then we could use his car to drive around to a couple other places we were gonna go. He said, and I quote "Haha, that seems like a stubborn yet fair compromise".
Was it kinda rude of him to call me stubborn, or am I taking this too seriously?

Most Helpful Guy

• It was a kind of a statement like "I like stubborn girls ;)" Kind of flirty at the most, it was never meant to hurt you. He seems the playful kind so expect more in the future hehe, He may say more such things but he means well :) Good Luck btw.

What Guys Said 2

• You need to smoke some weed or something, whatever the hell ya do.

Driving past the place isn't an issue, guys usually pick girls up on dates so it probably seems weird to him, especially since you've already been on the first date.

• Wow lol, you are taking this way too seriously, I can understand you not wanting him to come to your house right now, but if being called stubborn bothers you that much then maybe you should reconsider why you're talking to him.

What Girls Said 1

• you're taking it too seriously