How can I make her miss me like crazy?

So Recently My Girl friend started being busy and not paying any attention to me. How Can i make her miss me so that she will pay attention to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Back off, stop communicating with her, and go out and have some good times by yourself or with friends. Preferably with friends.

When your Facebook page is full of pics of you doing fun stuff, which you never invited her to, she'll suddenly want to be part of the fun again.

• Thank You. But If I Ignore her Its Like She Doesn't notice that im ignoring her. she won't text me till i text her like 100 times :/

• Like I said, I'm surprised you haven't been dumped already. There's every chance that when you back off, she'll sigh in relief and think you're ending the relationship.

Back off. Give her time alone. And remember the important bit, HAVE FUN WITHOUT HER. Don't just mope around the house missing her and hoping she'd call.

There's still a chance you can salvage this, but not much of one.

• Alright ill leave her alone for a little while and Ill go have Fun :) Thanks For The Help.

What Girls Said 5

• If you're in a relationship then you should be adult enough to talk to her about it. If she's not acting the same as she always did then it's time to communicate your thoughts to her. That's the only way to make sure you get your feelings across.

• Trust Me I Tried. We Talked, and she misses me, but she's always busy. and she forgets about me.

• So What Should I Do? I miss her like crazy. she's always on my mind, but now its like she doesn't even try. She Used to do soo many cute things, but now she stopped :( Why?

• As I said... this is something you ask her yourself. If a couple can't talk about their problems then I have bad news for them.

• have your own life, nothing would drive me crazier than to see my bf having fun without me. Look good as much as you can! hang out with the guys and go to clubs and bars and make her wonder what you're doing. upload pics to social media's (only if you have her). Make her jealous

• Start doin ur own thing, or maybe u can just tell her that u feel like the relationship won't work unless she starts spending time with u..
    i had the same problem with my bf, he was the one being too busy for me.. Even when im here around him, it still feels like im all alone coz he only plays on his xbox...

• That course of action is immature. Just talk to her about it.

• All you have to do is communicate. Tell her how she feel.

What Guys Said 0