Contact her again or not? and how?

Met a girl online and we started to talk very often... but now she has deleted me as friend on facebook.

I really liked her and I thought she liked me too, we wanted to meet in real life. Now I want to be friends again on facebook!

Do you have any advise for me? For example how long to wait till I write her again... and what about to write and what defintly not? or shouldn't I contact her at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• No buddy. Forget her and move on.
    " Try try till you succeed" doesn't work on women. Please search for a new girl. This planet is surrounded by hot chicks and you can get it.

What Girls Said 3

• why dont u text her and sound her out? at the same time maybe jokingly ask her why she remove u from fb

• sound her out? what does that mean?

• ook have she told u she wanted to meet u in person? u can text her and ask her how she is doing etc and test water from there.. because if she wanted to meet u in person she wouldn't delete u from fb so suddenly

• Sorry buddy but she isn't interested in you anymore. She deleted you so you wouldn't contact her anymore. Don't bother with her. Move on and find someone else.

• and if I wanna try anyway? with the thought "I have a no a yes i can get"

• If she randomly unfriended you that means half of the thinfs she stated were lies. she's not interested. sorry buddy. but there are other people on there and other sites you can visit.

What Guys Said 1

• Do not hassle with this girl at all. She doesn't want to even be fb friends with you (and those aren't friendships, really). Go find another girl.