The guys I like also likes me (hasn't told me yet) but I noticed he stared at a hot girl.. do all guys do that?

this girl was def hotter than me. if he liked her would he still stare at me also? i don't understand how a guy's mind works

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes all guys do it. Except the gay ones, they will look at hot guys.

A guys mind is very very simple. Put something attractive in front of him, he's going to look. Stimulus response at it's most basic.

Where women freak out is that they think there must be something more to it than that. He wants the other woman. He's comparing her to his crush/wife/girlfriend. He's can't be happy with his SO while someone cuter walks the Earth. That sort of bullshit.

No. He looked, he saw, he enjoyed, he forgot all about her. He's already forgotten the hot girl who walked past, while you're only on theory 5 about what he's really thinking...

• Except for the rare girls who make it into the spank bank.

• Are we telling girls about the only bank that's too big to fail, now?

• yeah im with belgie there's some girls i would stare at on the bus that i wouldn't dare have sex with, but i only look at them because they're the most interesting thing in my line of sight. which isn't saying much.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, all guys do it. No matter what, we like looking at attractive women. We are visual, we are also hunters. So we are constantly scanning for things.

• well i guess you are right. there was this guy who had a hotter gf than me but stared at me hahaha.

• Yeah to be honest... guys do stare at every chick which sounds hot. Men are sexually attracted a lot of times. But good thing is that love doesn't fades away for a girl he is with. It's normal.

• No, no, no, no! Not *all* guys do that. I hope that answers your question.

• All people look at hot people

What Girls Said 0