Would you ever date someone who had a terminal disease or physical ailments? How would you handle it?

I'd like to think that I could date someone like this but I'd always worry about them. My boyfriend has some physical problems and it worries me. Should I stay

Most Helpful Guy

• Great question. On one hand, if I knew our future together would seriously be in jeopardy, I would not get involved and have my heart broken by losing the love of my life, or have my children grow up with out a mom when I already knew the chances were not good. On the other hand, I could not ignore the connection or feelings we had together. I would feel that she has every right to enjoy life to the fullest and I would be grateful for being the one she shared that with while she could!

What Guys Said 1

• When it is real love, it overlooks all and that is genuine.

• Oh that is so touching.

• Awww I want that kind of a relationship

• From your mouth to God's ears.

What Girls Said 1

• Prior to the dating, I wouldn't but if i am already in the relationship i would stick by him.
    good question, I am thinking about this earlier too