Why can't I get a decent girlfriend?

like seriously the only type of girls that seem to even find me remotely attractive is ratchet ghetto girls who look like Nicki Minaj's twin baby sister, im not into those types of girls and have never been. anyways this is me I don't think I love horrible but is there anything I can do to look better?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33js4rq&s=8

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel your pain. I think it's because to them you're different thus alluring. But girls who aren't ratchet and ghetto, you may not be different enough.

• yeah but I am like their utter opposite, I watch anime they watch twerking videos, I like Green day they like little Wayne, I like skateboarding they like driving cars with 21 inch rims. i just don't get it!

• haha it's cool It may be just how I look I guess, Im mainly native american, I have like 5% white in me, my mom and dad are Cherokee and Lumbee Indian. we're known for having tanish to darkish skin

• Thanks for MH dude. And you don't have to tell me, my nephews Native grandfather is as dark as night!

What Girls Said 4

• try talking to girls you do want then

• It all depends on your personality. If you want the needy girls you have to nerdy. Shy girls will go for just about anyone who is quite and calm. Athletic girls like a guy who is athletic. I hope this helped.

• Don't do anything, the quality of this picture is bad but you really look good. I would find you really hot :) Are you taller than 5'2? ;)

• yeah Im sorry about that my webcam sucks really bad and yes im about 5'11 xD

• Hmm I see it sounds like you dress good, so it must be because of where you live haha.

• I honestly think so too, I really need to move back to the suburbs -.-

• I don't know what you do on your first meet up on ur date? Maybe there's something u done.

What Guys Said 4

• You don't look like you should have any problems. Talk to more people, meet others outside your usual social group

• yeah but I think maybe it's because Im shy and maybe a little weird, I mean I do watch anime and what not

• Remember this: don't change yourself just to appeal to girls... The end goal isn't to hook up with them it's to find one who loves you for who you are. What you can change is your self-esteem so believe and like yourself more

• thanks man, This helped a lot :)

• Don't put a lot of effort into girls, just acquire aesthetics and improve yourself as a person and then you'll attract attractive women. You look fine so I wouldn't worry about being ugly or anything, you'll definitely have a girlfriend soon.

• thanks man! and it's not really about looks for me but I do want someone I have something In common with is all

• you aren't giving enough details. Are you trying to put yourself out there? Are you trying to flirt with different kinds of girls? if you aren't, then that's theproblem.

• I know what you mean, its frustrating.

• hell yeah dude! I mean I don't discriminate but I want someone who's my type ya know? not the complete opposite of who I am