Guys, would you date a girl missing fingers?

I am missing four fingers on one of my hands, and am just wondering how guys in general would respond to it. I always hear that I am very pretty (just to get the idea, I get compared to Penelope Cruz a lot) and get a lot of attention from men, but they also never immediately see my hand. Most men who approach me and eventually see it do not really care about it, but I do not always like the guys who approach me, because they tend to be the smooth/arrogant type. But because of my hand I am afraid to actively approach guys myself because I sort of feel like a fraud (the rest of me looking beautiful and that is what people see first).. Just wondering what guys think about this.

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm old, so take this with a grain of salt...

by mentioning your hand, which i admit could be a difficult issue, you are yourself defining your potential interactions with men based on physical characteristics. If indeed you resemble Penelope Cruz, the any guy worth a grain of salt is going to quickly get over the fingers and enjoy the rest of you.

As for fraudulence, there is a touch of that in all initial interactions. Consider all the girls on here who say they have some kind of skin condition that is hidden by their clothing. If they don't mention that within the first three conversations with a guy then they are the true frauds.

What Guys Said 7

• I actually would date you and I would totally give you the time of day. your missing fingers don't define who you are, and I would really like to get to know you, and who you are on the inside:D

• It would be like curiosity at first, a little sympathy second (I don't really give out sympathy a lot)(You don't need it, I know, It's like a reflex action), Then amazement as to how well she carries herself, then acceptance as a normal human being. That's it :)

• real men wouldn't care if you didn't even had a nose, u are just missing a few fingers
    if you have a good personality noone would care for those... We are not that shallow

• I think yes, if she amazes me, then, sure I would care about the fingers, but that can be outbidden by the rest of her.

• How the hell did that happen?

• Well my dad is missing a few fingers so I kind of got used to that growing up.

• apraoch me then ;-)

Don't think it will be a big problem for guys!!

What Girls Said 0