2 girls dating the same guy?

My boyfriend is going really good, but my best friend likes him too, so he's dating both of us..its weird and I'm not so comfortable sharing him although I think he could be really great for me..

What to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first off, your "boyfriend" is a bloody genius if he's convinced you both to date him at the same time and that it's no big deal. I'm not sure why you think he could be really great for you though? He hasn't even committed to you, he's playing the field with AT LEAST one other girl. Sounds more like a player than a boyfriend.

If I were you I'd talk to my friend and figure out what's going on, cause it sounds like you guys are getting used. Is this guy worth losing your best friend? Cause this sounds like it's going to end ugly.

What Guys Said 1

• well this is good for him as he gets to date 2 girls , but its not going to work out in the end and he's either going to have to break up with both of you or date just one at some point . guess you have to decide if he's worth fighting for with another girl who is your friend ?

What Girls Said 3

• i don't know if I would be calling them your "boyfriend" and "best friend".

you need to tell him exactly what you said on here: that you're uncomfortable and it's making you feel weird.

if he doesn't respect your wishes, then someone like that isn't so great for you.

as for your best friend. . .you seriously need to have a one on one talk with her.

the fact that she would even agree to date your boyfriend is not what a true friend would do.

• WOAHWOAH WOAH... for one.. that's retarded. why would you let a boy dance over you like that? you need to be strong and just take control. and for two.. why would your best friend dance all over you like that!? you aren't a dance floor sweetie. don't take that junk. and if you don't like the be upfront approach.. then get another boyfriend who happens to be one of his best friends... see if he likes that :)

• i don't think its right that your sharing him in the first place, he oviously doesn't care for either of you that much because he's dating both of you at the same time. I don't think he's right for you or anyone for that matter because if he respected you and cared for you he would just be dating one of you

i think you should just move on.