Girls: How would you feel if the hottest guy in your school actually had a crush on you?

Girls: How would you feel if the hottest guy in your school had a crush on you

He actually has a crush on you and he isn't just joking around or messing with your head.

Refreshing the question

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if I found out for sure I would feel really special because someone who I really like also likes me back. That's always a good feeling. But if I didn't know for sure if he liked me, I would probably doubt it in my head, it would be hard for me to believe that someone I like so much likes me back (assuming I did like this guy a lot). That would be really tough, I'd probably drive myself crazy wondering whether I'm just imagining things or if the signs that he likes me are really there. And I'm also assuming that this hot guy also is a good person and has a nice personality, otherwise, I don't think a girl would be interested in the hottest guy in school if he was a jerk, even if he was very hot.

• I'm curious why you're asking? Are you the hot guy trying to ask out this girl?

• Just curious about the scenario

What Girls Said 14

• I'd act as if I wasn't interested play it cool... But secretly I'd be squealing in my head =D

But like I said gotta play it cool like I'm not impressed by him, his gorgeous face, perfect smile, hot body, being captain of everything, knowing everyone... Where was I headed with this?

Oh yeah play it cool play hard to get... Make him want me more. Everyone wants what they can't have ;)

• I seriously would not care...
    SOOO I would care that he likes me especially since I like him or have a crush on him and it will be flattering but I will not feel special or anything plus its school.

That did happen to me in high school and I did not care because in the end he just wanted sex so I said blah...

• Wouldn't care. The hottest guy and myself have like nothing in common. I've held conversation with him many of times and I just don't like his personality. So honestly I wouldn't care

• Even though he wasn't joking I would take second guesses and still probably not believe it. Lol like I've seen the most attractive guys in HS but they don't turn out as attractive how i thought they were before because of how they sound dumb. So there's a 50/50 chance I'd care or not lol

• Im so insecure it would take a TON to convince me he isn't playing with my head, but if he does actually manage to convince me whether or not I return his feelings depends on his personality

• That would be cool but if there's no chemistry and he doesn't have a personality then nothing will happen.

• I like your response, proves you aren't superficial, way to go!!! The hottest guy might not be "Mr. Right".

I love girls with banging bodies and gorgeous face. But lets face it, its how people "connect" that truly matters.

• Thanks: )

• Do you mean like the hottest guy as the people in the school say or as in me thinking he's the hottest guy?

• I would be surprised

• I wouldn't be able to believe it no matter what he said. I'm average on a good day so it just wouldn't make sense.

• Hypothetically speaking it is true what would you think

• Well then I would be incredibly flattered and it'd be a great stroke of the ego. I wouldn't necessarily date him just because he's good looking though, he'd still have to prove himself.

• surprised and skeptical at first, and then flattered.

• I'd be really flattered more than anything. But I wouldn't want to go out with him just for looks.

• I wouldn't believe it but if its really REALLY true then Id feel very flattered.

• Haha i think most people would be doubtful but I think you definitely have the looks to be noticed

• I would probably find it hard to believe haha.. but I'd be extremely flattered

• I would be flattered.

What Guys Said 1

• For a Guy that would be like saying what if your "favorite" p*rn star wanted to have sex with you on your birthday outside on a park bench by the creek with the moonlight shining down on that wonderful night of romance.

Then she decides to do it every weekend instead and you try a new position every time, : )