Would you date me? yes or no?

would you date me? yes or no?

Most Helpful Girl

• You remind me of Eric Bana... By looks I say I guess so. Your eyes looks so sad and puppy like. I don't mind dating insecure men because at some point every woman is insecure about something and people tend to not really remember that about themselves.

But I have to go on more than a picture, personality and smartz and interests are very important to me as well, so I guess that a straight answer.

What Girls Said 6

• Your looks are okay, little too old for me, but I wouldn't date a very insecure person.

• i got called ugly last night.

• So? I've been called ugly so many times. It's the strength within, not from people outside.

• i think i am ugly, no girl likes me. i have never had a gf i was feeling good about my self up till the point this guy was a dick with me. there is no need for it

• Yeah I would but personality counts as well.

• No cause you're waytoo insecure and think way too much of your looks.

• Depends on your personality. You could be the cutest guy in the world, but if your personality is shitty, then I won't even want to speak with you.

• Nope. You lack confidence, and confidence is attractive af.

• I don't date based on looks, I must like your personality.

• i think i have a great personality but i am insecure tho. but i think i am slowly getting better x

What Guys Said 4