Guys would you cheet on your girl in this situation?

You are in a different country and it is summer. Itäs your last day there and tomorrow you are going back home plus you live across the globe! You are going out for a walk with a girl, 7 years younger than you but very attractive and cute. You really like her and she likes you back and she doesn't know you are not single and she is to shy to ask you so she doesn't. You are in a relationship for a long time now and like your girl but this girl is now here with you and you are probably not gonna see her again because she lives sooo far away... What would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• So she's 11 years old... I'd take her to Chuck E cheese's

• fuk no i just pput the situation it is not about me plus i am a girl so if it was about me that would make the guy 24...

• Huh? No, I never said anything about you lol. Do you even English?

• I saw my age, I'm 18. 18 minus 7 is 11.

That's why I'm saying "the girl" in this example would be 11 years old.

What Guys Said 5

• I personally don't believe that cheating is acceptable in any situation, no matter what. I have never cheated, nor would I. I would expect a girl to remain faithful to me, so why shouldn't I offer her the same consideration.

• Depending on the country, it might be illegal. And regardless, I wouldn't.

• She's 7 years younger?

That makes her 10, no thanks :/

• She is 19 for example...

• feel free to give me your opinion!

• No. I mean, I want to be in a stable relationship. Just personal preference I guess, but when I share a kiss with someone, I want it to mean something to me I guess :L

• DON'T CHEAT! haha it's the worst thing you can do in a relationship...

don't worry, I'm sure your boyfriend is a decent human being and will not cheat on you

• it is not about me i made up a situation to see how guys would act but some people here are trying to be interesting instead of useful... anyways thank you for opinion!

• @Anonymous That's not true. Girls can also act selfish and cheat.
    I wouldn't do it, but everybody's different...

What Girls Said 2

• Cheat not cheet. Nope that isn't right, cheating is stupid and people who do it are also idiots who blame alcohol, hormones, and have endless excuses. They are not faithful, honest, have a conscious and don't care, they are selfish most of the time and careless.

• Most guys would probably go for it. Guys aren't as loyal as girls most of the time.