So ladies different kind of question?

I seen a question on here and I wanted to ask in a different form so some people say white girls shouldn't date black guys. But what about biracial guys that are mixed with white and black like me

1|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have dated white, black and mixed race. I don't see colour, I see personality. If I get on well with a guy, I enjoy his company etc then it wouldn't matter what colour he is.

0|1
    0|0
    • So I know its random but how old are you

• 28. I have a child with a mixed race man, so as you can imagine, someone having a different skin complexion to me doesn't actually make them 'different'

• I appreciate your perspective because having a child with a biracial person you understand

What Girls Said 8

• I get so frustrated that race is still an issue... It DOESN'T MATTER! If you like, have things in common, and you click with someone, date them... simple... The longer we go on letting it be an issue, the longer it will go on being an issue, and that's just silly.

3|0
    0|0
  • not being a smartass but many guys like u have asked this:)
    anyway, id date a man. a man with morals, respect, emotions, affection... among many other things. the colour of his skin doesn't make the slightest difference with me.

I don't know if this makes a difference but i honestly think black guys and girls, as well as biracials, are usually some of the hottest humans to walk to planet.. jus sayin

0|1
    0|0
    • I know its annoying but why I'm asking is because a lot of people I have seen or been around have those views but with me any relationship I'm in is already interracial because I'm mixed

• Show All
    • So basically what your saying is girls get jealous when a mixed dude is taken

• well I don't know if i can speak for all but i guess so. i mean it takes more than great genes to be impressive

• My boyfriend is biracial, and I love him! Race shouldn't matter and it never should have.

0|1
    0|0
  • People should stop giving a fuck about race. Just my two cents.

3|1
    0|0
  • geez, why the hell should black guys not date white girls or vice versa? fuck that pisses me off, im mixed my dad being a black Maori and my Mum being a white Aussie with an American indian background. i'll say this once more colour, race, etc, does not fucking matter and it never should

0|1
    0|0
    • See we are both mixed so we would have the same perspective but I really have come across some girls that tell me oh your a sweet guy and they say I don't date black guys. My response back to her is I'm not black I'm mixed black/white she goes you look black so no

• Show All
    • So I know its random but how old are you

• lol, ill message you that detail haha

• Date who ever you like. point blank its your like forget what they say they just mad because all biracial children are beautiful! Anyone who tells you different are just bitter and lonely.

1|1
    0|0
  • People can date whomever they choose boo boo.

1|0
    0|0
  • i will be honest here hun i am a white girl and i love mix race guys and Asians and black guys and to be honest i juts love darker guys don't get me wrong i do like white guys aswell and have dated white guys but thye usually aren't my type and i get bullied a lot because of it and my friends are really racist but i don't care because they are't part of my relastionships and there isn't anything stopping you becaue its the 21st centuary people are more liberal now a days

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.