I have boyfriend but now there are to many guys after me?

I been with my boyfriend for nine months he is 19 and I'm 16 and one of the guys is my age so what will I do will I stay with my boyfriend or broke off with and go to the 16 year old my sister friends boyfriend's nephew is the guy who wants to meet up with me so I don't know any adives

Most Helpful Guy

• Your heart clearly isn't in it if you're asking this question. Do the honorable thing and just break up with your boyfriend and don't lead him on any further. If this nee guy catches your eye, check it out. Just don't be THAT girl who cheats or jumps from guy to guy.

What Guys Said 2

• Stop trolling and go get a life. You look really young you shouldn't be worrying about relationship right now. You sound too immature for it. My advice is to forget all this and go to school and learn to type with a period after each sentence.

• 16? You look 12.

What Girls Said 2

• If you're already thinking of being with someone else, you shouldn't be with your current guy. If it's not this new guy who's come along, it will be another down the line. You're heart doesn't sound like it's completely his. So why not do him and yourself a favour and end the relationship you're in because thinking of being with someone else isn't fair to anyone involved. If that thought gets you completely unglued about what you'd do without your boyfriend if you left him, then the guy - the sister's friend's boyfriend's nephew isn't worth hurting your boyfriend over and you should forget him instead.

• Maybe consider about learning how to use punctuations properly before worrying about relationships. You sound really really young for this stuff. Good luck.