Do you mind if a girl wears glasses when you kiss her?

I'm sort of expecting a guy to kiss me this weekend. I won't go into details, but it's a possibility. Haha Anyways, do you think he would mind my glasses? He's tried to kiss me before and never seemed to give a second thought to them. But now we're older so I'm pretty sure a peck won't cut it for either of us. And I have larger frames than before, so they might get in the way more. Also we usually make faces or give sneaky looks during church, which result in cutting class. If I don't wear my glasses I can't see him well enough to see what he's saying.
Sometimes I push my glasses up on my head casually. Maybe he'll just think it's a style choice? I don't want to obviously remove my glasses, you know. Like "Hey, I'm ready for that kiss now! I'm making this easy!" No haha

Is that an issue for most guys? Do you think glasses are cute?

• I'd kiss a girl while wearing glasses, even if they're an obstacle.
    0% (0)54% (7)47% (7)Vote
  • I find glasses annoying during a kiss.
    0% (0)15% (2)13% (2)Vote
  • I don't mind, but they deter me from the kiss.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I don't think twice about glasses when I want to kiss her.
    100% (2)31% (4)40% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
http://instagram.com/p/pAIDICmNNO/ There's a picture of the glasses if that helps! :) Thanks.

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I've kissed a girl who was wearing glasses and it wasn't a problem.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• If she doesn't mind mine, I don't mind hers. Which she doesn't. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • a girl with glasses is more sexy I think

2|0
    0|0
  • i don't mind the glasses, no problem

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd find glasses annoying when kissing, but only because I wear glasses as well, haha.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think he/she would mind but if they do than try doing the glasses on the head or get contacts

0|0
    0|0