Could men and women be just friends?

If you have been a couple of dates and then just think that there's not anything more out there?
Or if girl just have immediately friendzoned you could you just be friends or do you think ever anything more about her?
So I´m asking is it possible just be friends without any second thoughts? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes , but it MIGHT get sexually awkward at times.
    Men are programmed to want to bone 24/7 and women are programmed to be more selective. So that might get in the way at times.

What Guys Said 6

• Girls and guys can be "just friends". One or both parties may be sexually attracted to the other, but that does not mean that they should be in a relationship

• Yeah, absolutely men and women can "just" be friends. :-)

I think the key is that they're not attracted to one another (they can still find the other person attractive, without having attraction for them), and their friendship is clearly defined (no cuddling with one another, for example, although some people might say that even that is okay).

• Sure they can. Some people are cool, but that doesn't mean I need to be in a relationship with them nor does it necessarily imply I would want to have sex with them, so eh.

• If we mean true friends between men and women, yes they can. They both need to not be physical attracted to each other, just like you're not to your other female friends. Else it end up with one sufficing with a friendship, which isn't really a true friendship :p

• Sometimes but rarely

• Absolutely, I'm sure they can. But I wouldn't bother.

What Girls Said 2

• I can just see guys as friends but they always fall for my amazing personality. It's a curse.

• Yeah, it's possible :)