Is this counted as flirting?

My crush always hits me, and I hit her back, and this goes on forever. We get kinda rough we even pinched each other, hit, and push. We both ended up getting red marks all over our arms. And once she was purposely blocking my way, i tried pushing past, i suddenly felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. Its like a back hug, and i know for sure it was her. It was one of the happiest day of my life. Our fights, we had a lot of physical contact with her, and always there's a smile on both of our faces. She's usually the one who started the fight first, and I always continue it. Like she will hit me for not a single reason, or she will snatch something from my hand. I even cornered her before, but I didn't escalate it furthur.. But i once said that playing with her is very tiring then she said "this is playing?" then i immediately correct myself and say "fighting". So she refers this as a fight and i refer this as play fight. In a third person point of view, is this considered flirting?

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you asking if she's flirting or you? I'm assuming it's her, I just need to clear some things up first

• Like in a third person's point of view, is our act look like we're flirting? And her point of view is good too.

• really glad to hear :) you should try it on your crush too, it works all the time. im in the 9 grade haha, how about you? and my friends teases us all the time, im usually the one who changes the topic tho

• I'm in the ninth grade as well haha

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, I would think you both are flirting.

• Definitely

• Seems like flirting

• Flirting without a doubt. Trust me I know from experience

• Yeah totally flirting

What Guys Said 1

• She does not seem to be into you, unfortunately. And, fortunately, she does not want to reject you outright and, as a result, she distanced herself from you. She no longer feels comfortable teasing and play fighting with you as perhaps she feels that it's leading you on. She wants to be your platonic friend.

With that, if you actually want a platonic friendship with her, I suggest you simply act normal with her. Do not project disappointment of awkwardness over her aloofness. Do stare at her or appear grief stricken. For if you do, the tensions between you two will persist, and consequently, she will continue to act distant with you.

• Do you mean "Do not stare at her or appear grief stricken?" by the way what is platonic friend?

• Do not appear sad or down. A platonic friend is a friend who does not have romantic interest in you.