What's with these questions from angry asian/black guys complaining "their" women are "betraying" the race by dating white guys?

Wtf is up with that? I never see white men complaining white women are "race traitors" or such nonsense.

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Girl

• It's so stupid I know this all too well. Many black guys say " I only date light skinned black girl, I don't do thy African shit" so I'm like okay I'll go date that white guy who likes my dark skin and then they call me a traitor. It's so stupid, like you reflected my so why do you care who wants me. I this has happened to me several times and it's just a dumb double standard

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• White people do it too. They complain that white guys are dating Asian girls instead of white guys. Racists will be racists.

1|0
    0|0
    • Gay racists? Lol never seen it but that's hilarious xD

• Show All
    • Oh sorry, you wrote white guys complain about white guys dating Asian girls, which would make them gay lol.

• lol - I get it. Sorry for the typo. I'm sleep deprived!!!

• this must be opposite day

2|0
    0|0
  • They're just bitter losers that can't get a girl. Any wonder why they can't?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's kinda funny because I just read a question from a white guy who wondered why white girls were dating black and Latino men instead of blonde haired, blue eyed, pale skinned white boys like him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never seen one like that.
    Care to link one?

0|0
    0|0
    • answers.yahoo.com/.../index

One butthurt Asian male ( most likely judging by his rant ) coming up.
      And that's just a 5 second search, i can find more in seconds.

• oh you meant on different sites.

But I actually think he has a point. Who you date is up to you, but as he said, be quiet about it. There is no need to put your own race or culture down.
      A lot of white men who seek out Asian women and I mean in actually Asian countries do that too. Saying white women have having to offer. That's among other what gives those men a bad reputation

• Maybe this guy yes, although i still think he is a dickwad, but there are some more vitriolic such questions without any "redeeming" qualities.

• Good question lol I get that a lot because I'm black and Cherokee Indian and I don't date and won't date a black guy and I don't know why I'll definently will date a white or Mexican

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Who knows, perhaps they're self-pitying
    when the girl/guy they wanted, were looking
    at someone else entirely? ^.~

I don't race should be a barrier for anything
    the only barrier I see, is the typical "language" barrier
    but that's something that can be adapted to in time.

My parents were exactly such a couple.. my father
    was European and my mother Asian, if they hadn't
    come together, I'd never have been born. ^.~

0|1
    0|0
  • Um, where are you seeing said posts? Obviously a race baiting question. I don't even understand how some of you idiots fall for this shit. Also:

www.msnewsnow.com/.../family-says-hate-crime

1|0
    0|1
    • The Yahoo Answers "society and Culture" is full of these questions every 10-15 minutes. No i'm not race baiting. This is the first time i posted this question... and i usually ask "sane" questions.

• Show All
    • If what I'm saying is seen as attempt at "being smart" then you must be one dumb mother fucker.

• W/e dickhead, eat shit and die.

• Because apparently some Asian/Black men have a hard time getting girls

0|1
    0|0
  • its because they are Racist against whites

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah right. Another lame ass troll post.

0|0
    0|1
  • Really? White guys not complaining dude?
    You must visit topix forum to see how jealous they get when they see white chicks dating non whites especially blacks and call it is act of genocide due to increasing multiracial mixing in multicultural society.
    I must agree that east Asian girls are self haters.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why are east Asian girls "self-haters" ? Care to explain?

• White guys do it too and complain about it !

0|0
    0|0
    • True, but not to this extent.